- Keynote Speaking
Relatable - Engaging - Unique Perspective - Real Takeaway Value - Inspirational - Visually Stunning - Captivating Stories
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming healthcare event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, hyper-growth leader, venture investor, and bestselling author Carol Scott, MD will bring your event to life with her extensive experience and unique perspective on health and wellness.
As a corporate speaker, she has shared her insights on health and wellness at Morgan Stanley, UPS, Oracle, McDonald's, Discovery Channel, Barron’s, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clarke, Professional Business Women of California and Working Mother 100 Best Companies. She has also spoken at the Governor’s Conference for Women in California, Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida.
An active leader in the field, Dr. Scott shares her unique healthcare experience combined with extensive research in the field. Having worked with some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the world, she has unique perspective, and understands the health management process – from comprehensive prevention to the latest treatment technologies. From cutting-edge drug therapies to advanced procedural practices, Dr. Scott brings a fresh perspective to the field of healthcare.
What You Can Expect
- A personal phone consultation with Dr. Scott prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A pre-event interview with your leadership team, to better understand needs and desired direction for the presentation.
- If requested, laser one-on-one executive wellness coaching sessions with selected members of your leadership team.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels, if requested.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the best wellness outcomes.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn what it takes to be CEO of your personal wellness and manage your body like a business.
- Understand how S.M.A.R.T. Thinking can transform your life through High Reliability Science.
- Identify and apply new tools and tactics for immediate improvement in response to the inevitable stressors in a full life.
- Adopt a new approach to thinking and dealing with personal health and wellness. embrace a fundamentally transformational approach to thinking about stress. At the core of this approach is engaging participants in understanding the links between stress, wellbeing, premature disability and premature death.
- Leave the event with immediate relief of stress—and an optimistic view of the future. Participants will better understand how they are not alone in struggling to meet the demands and challenges faced in a full life. They also recognize personal accountability for living longer and better with less harmful effects from stress.